I have to admit, I really wasn’t expecting what I got when I clicked through to the trailer for this upcoming throw back RPG from debut developer Stormseeker Games.
I hate to be too clickbait, but have a look at the video, it’s certainly not a visual style you see in too many games!
“Infinite Adventures is a dungeon crawling RPG inspired by classic dungeon CRPGs; with fresh new mechanics for exploration, combat and progression. You are the Traveler, a hero with a forgotten memory. Assemble your party and explore the Infinite Labyrinth to discover the truths of your past.
Features 4 difficulty levels; Normal, Hard, Old School or Story Mode.
- EXPLORE 24 dungeon levels within the Infinite Labyrinth
- ENDLESS DUNGEON CRAWLING through procedurally generated dungeon levels
- HUNDRES of BEAUTIFUL anime styled characters and enemies
- STATEGIC Turn Based combat against hundreds of enemies
- CREATE your own party of characters from one of 5 Races and 10 Classes while choosing from 190+ full body character art pieces
- CUSTOMIZE SKILLS as each character levels up with over 260 skills and 24 summons to master
- ENGAGE with over 40 NPCs, all fully voice acted
- COMPLETE more than 50 optional side quests, all fully voice acted
- CONNECT with the story as 25 original musical pieces help stir your imagination
- EMBARK on an epic adventure to unravel the mysteries within the Infinite Labyrinth”
We’re very light on vital details like release date at the moment but PAX East is next week and Infinite Adventures will be making an appearance. More details to come as we get them.