Mantis Burn Racing® hits the Xbox One next Wednesday the 12th October 2016.
Being a long time fan of top down racers since the days I first had Skidmarks (no, not those kind of Skidmarks) on the Amiga, the search goes on for a title that captures the fun and excitement and MAntis Burn Racing certainly looks capable of filling that void.
EArlier today developers VooFoo announced –
“The response to the game at recent Gamescom and EGX expos has been nothing short of phenomenal,” says Marketing & PR Manager at VooFoo Studios, Sean Walsh. “We’ve been blown away by the feedback from everyone who’s played the game. We’re thrilled that, in just a few days’ time, players will be able to get their hands on the final game.”
Shortlisted as a finalist for ‘Racing Game’ in the TIGA Games Industry Awards 2016, Mantis Burn Racing® comes packed with four-player local Split-screen racing and 9 different event types that are all playable in both the 20-hour single-player campaign and in eight-player online competitive races.
Mantis Burn Racing® Features:
· Compelling Career Mode – Test every aspect of your driving ability in a comprehensive 7-season career structure
· Incredible Vehicles – Choose from a roster of fully customisable vehicles in 3 distinct categories, each with their own unique handling and performance traits
· Stunning Visuals – Race across stunning reversible tracks with incredible photo-realistic visuals
· Intuitive, exciting gameplay – Enter a world of realistic, but fun, vehicle handling with intuitive and exciting gameplay where the driving experience takes centre stage
· RPG-Style Upgrade System – Unlock both visual and performance upgrades for your vehicles using a RPG-style slot system to customise your vehicles’ suspension, gear-box, engine, tyres and boost
· Challenging Game Modes – Master 9 fun game modes – including Knockout, Accumulator, Overtake and Time Trial – that keep the extensive solo career fresh and exciting
· Weekly Challenges – Race your way to the top of the global leader boards in unique challenges each week for the ultimate in bragging rights
· Intense Multiplayer – 4 player local split-screen racing with extensive online modes for up to 8 players allowing players worldwide to race together seamlessly
· Original Soundtrack – Race to an original ambient-electro soundtrack written especially for the game.