This ACT has a lot of collectibles like the first one. So take a deep breath, you will have a long way to go to get these collectibles and tags.
ACT 3 : Almost Midnight
1. COG ID Bracelet (Obj: Follow marcus through the fort)
Proceed with the game until you reach a stone arch. If you go through it, the story will continue. But before going through it, take a left to the area of greens. You will find the bracelet there.
2. Ancient book (Obj: Find a way through the fort)
Move ahead with the game until you come across cocoon remnants. Take a right there and head down the hallway. The book will be there on the desk to the left of the hallway.
Act 3 : Night terrors
3. Medical supplies status form (Obj: Move debris away from the door)
Move down the passage that contains more cocoons and you will find yourself coming out of the passageway after sometime. Take a left and go towards some storage containers. On top of one of them you will find the status form.
4. COG tag D.Nunez (Obj: Track the creature that took marcus)
Proceed on until you break open the door to the tram station. Take a right and head for the corpse on the ground. The tag lies next to it.
5. Tourist map of fort reval (Obj: Get to the tram station)
Advance in the game until you reach a courtyard with a statue at the center. Take a left and go through the arch. The map is on the stone bench.
Act 3 : The doorstep
6. King Figurine souvenir (Obj: Find the snatcher that took marcus)
Progress through the game until you see a huge arch in front of you. Turn right and then two subsequent lefts to get to find the souvenir lying on the ground.
7. Evacuation procedures (Obj: Follow the snatcher to the keep)
After the shootout, croos the bridge to the middle of the area and take a left. Head into the room in the corner. The item will be hung on the wall of the room.
8. Fort reval military museum pamphlet (Obj: Follow the snatcher to the museum building)
When you stand in front of the museum building, you will be fired at. Try not dying and take a left by a short path, followed by a small set of stairs. The pamphlet will be on the ground towards the ded end.
9. COG tag W.Owen (Obj: Find a way into the inner courtyard)
Go into the castle keep. Go up the stairs and then proceed down the hallway. You will reach a large room. Go to the fartehr end of the room and take a right. Leap over the shelf and reach the dead end. You will find a corpse and the tag beside it.
Act 3 : Do not go gentle
10. COG Tag A.Josefson
After a shootout, you will come across a hole. Drop through the hole. Then take a right. You will find the tag at the far end of the corner.
11. Silver age dagger (Obj: Track the snatcher)
Advance in the game until you reach an arch way. Do not go through the arch way yet. Instead take a right and you will find the dagger amidst a group of pots.
Act 3 : Elevator to hell
12. Ephyran tribune (Obj: Start the transporter engines)
At the start of the chapter, take a passageway on the right with “Control” written on top of it. Take a left, then proceed upstairs and then through a couple of oval shaped doorways. But before you enter the control room, take a fine left to find the newspaper.
ACT 3: Origins
13. Locust shell crystal (Obj: Head towards the heart of the hive)
Progress the game until you reach a cutscene where your team will be overlooking the exterior of the hive. Take a sharp left turn, head down the stairs and you will find a huge crystal. Inspect it and it will be added to your collectibles.
14. Mine scavenger list (Obj: Decend through the mining facility)
After you finish your fight with the Juvies and pouncers, head to the double doors. Before proceeding down the stairs, look to your left for a gap between the crates. The list lies beyond those crates.
And we have the video here
Go to the next ACT