We all know that watch dogs 2 is going to release soon. Until its release, Ubisoft decided to connect with people by creating a film fest from october 15 to november 15.
Watch dogs is all about hacking. Hence they decided to make hacking as the theme for this film fest. This is not any other short film fests that we know. People will have different opinions about hackers and this will be the platform for them to telecast their views.
So here is how it is going to go down.
- The video has to be between 5 seconds and 5 minutes.
- It has to be shot by a smartphone.
- Create the video and upload it on the site Watch_Dogs Film Fest and share it anywhere.
- 3 international awards and 8 local awards will be rewarded at the end of the contest.
And here are those awards that these people will get.
- Grand Jury Prize: € 50,000 in cash & 2 tickets for the premiere of Assassin’s Creed film.
- Prize Jury “Coup de Coeur”: € 10 000 in cash, 2 tickets for the premiere of Assassin’s Creed film, a PS4 Pro, Collector’s Houses of Watch_Dogs 2 – The Return of Dedsec and a Parrot Bebop 2.
- Prize public vote: € 5,000 in cash, the Watch Dogs 2 bundle for PlayStation 4, a Parrot Bebop 2 and a Parrot Jumping Sumo.
- influencer prize: the Watch_Dogs 2 bundle for Playstation4, a Parrot Bebop 2 and a Parrot Jumping Sumo.
The Film Fest will be supported by Parrot, Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe and YouTube Gaming. The jury will be composed by Louis Leterrier, the French international director, Thomas Geffroyd, Brand Content Director, Jonathan Morin, creative Director of Watch Dogs 2 and a popular YouTuber.